The 3rd Generation Cavitation
Synergistic effect of three technologies: cavitation, vacuum and photon red light maximizes and enhances the effect of treatment.
The device for body and facial treatments, a combination of ultrasound with vacuum, multi polar radio frequency, magnetic vibration therapy and LED photon therapy.
- Safe and effective treatment
- Short duration of treatment (within 40 min)
- Uniquely shaped applicator with a vacuum and the red light photon
- 2 ultrasonic plate with a slight angle against each other in order to treat only the area lifted by vacuum
3 technologies in a single head for maximum effect
- Red light photon warms and rejuvenates the skin, optimizing the effect of cavitation vacuum enhances blood circulation, lymph flow and smooths the skin
- Revolutionary intensity focused multi polar RF system
- Real and visible skin rejuvenation, firmness and elasticity
- 3 heads for facial and body treatments
- Measurable effect after the first treatment
Benefits of the 3rd Generation Cavitation
- cellulite treatment
- reduction in adipose tissue
- targeted body shaping
- stimulation of the lymphatic system and lymph circulation
- improve skin elasticity and overall skin rejuvenation
- support for the creation of new collagen and elastic fibers
- reduce stretch marks
- support natural metabolic processes in the epidermis
- detoxification and regeneration of skin cells and subcutaneous tissue
Ultrasound Liposuction (=cavitation) is a new, revolutionary fat removal technology that does NOT involve surgery – there is no need for anesthetics, no hospital stay or time off work, and – last but not least – the cost of procedure is only around €50-200 as compared to up to €5,000 for liposuction.
Slimline Studio utilize a unique cavitation technology that allows for non-invasive removal of stubborn fat deposits that never seems to disappear. The most problematic body areas are: abdomen, thighs, buttocks, hips, inner knees, upper arm, double chin etc.
Your body can be now contoured with no anesthesia, no scars, no needles and no down-time.
Cavitation is a natural phenomenon based on low frequency ultrasound. The ultrasound field creates the bubbles in the liquid, which gradually grow, and implode at certain size. The energy in the form of heat (minor effect) and pressure wave (major effect) is released. As the membranes of fat cells do not have the structural capacity to withstand the vibrations, the effect of cavitation easily breaks them, while sparing the vascular, nervous and muscular tissue.
After disruption of adipose cells, the broken fat in the form of triglycerides is released into the interstitial fluid between the cells, where they are enzymatic ally metabolized to glycerol and free fatty acids. Water soluble glycerol is absorbed by the circulatory system and used as the energy source, whereas the insoluble free fatty acids are transported to the liver and processed as fatty acids from food.
Some experts recommend to undergo lymphatic drainage even before the procedure to start up your lymphatic system. Then treatment starts with circumference measurement of the target body area, continues with circular movements of the applicator over the treatment site, followed by Lymphatic Drainage to help the body to remove fat and toxins. The whole treatment is finalized with another circumference measurement.
The duration of treatment session can vary from 20 to 40 minutes depending on the size of the area and the thickness of the fat layer. 3 to 6 sessions at 10-days intervals are recommended in order to achieve a notable result, but further treatments may be needed to attain your desired silhouette.
The treatment does not require anesthesia. Most of the clients consider the procedure painless and comfortable. There may be, however, a slight discomfort due to the specific noise spreading inside your body, but it poses no harm and disappears as soon as you are not in contact with the applicator. You may also experience a little warmth during the treatment. If it turns burning hot, immediately request some extra ultrasound gel to be applied.
There is a slight possibility of mild side effects such as transient redness, excessive thirst, and nausea immediately after the treatment which always resolves by drinking water. They are all short-term effects that disappear in few hours.
Even though the studies have proven the treatment safe, the cavitation is not be used in clients with an acute illness, comprised liver function, severe bleeding tendencies, pace makers, or during pregnancy.
The cavitation treatment yields immediate and long lasting results. Most of the clients experience 2 to 6 cm of circumference reduction after a single session, with increasing results after each visit. The results may vary with different tissue structure, treatment area, age, metabolism, medications, and changes in hormones. Proper diet and increased physical activity will certainly improve and help to maintain the results.
Multi polar Radio frequency
Revolutionary technology with sophisticated algorithms enables targeted and unified treatment of various skin layers, increasing the temperature can reach values of 43 °. This allows you to see the results after the first session. A multi-polar RF energy focused on the target tissue.
ABOUT THE TTREATMENT
- In most cases there are visible and measurable results after single session! You can achieve the loss of 1 – 6 cm (0,5 – 2,4 inch)of circumference depending on the treated area
- Treatment course may need to continue to take further centimeters down
- According to experts, the client should take 3 to 12 sessions to achieve desired results
- 1 treatment takes 20-40 minutes depending on the treated area
- The surgery can be done 1 time per week, but we would recommend to repeat the treatment after 10 to 14 days for effective therapy, while the total number of sessions depends on the extent of the fat layer in the treated part
- Subsequent maintenance treatment can be carried out every 5 months (2 to 3 treatments)