Presso-Therapy system for medical and aesthetic treatments
Lymphastim represents a well-established & clinically-proven therapeutic method with immediate & visible results.
The human lymphatic system is responsible for removing interstitial fluid from tissues. It absorbs and transports fatty acids and fats throughout the circulatory system and transports antigen-presenting cells to the lymph nodes where the immune response is stimulated. Diseases and problems of the lymphatic system usually cause swelling and other symptoms.
Lymphastim works on the pneumatic presso-therapy principle. Special applicator sleeves with multiple overlapping chambers provide a gentle massage that encourages the natural circulation of the lymph through the body. The treatment is well received by patients.
In the aesthetic medicine lymphastim therapy is often used as a complementary treatment and helps to:
- Increase skin tone
- Reduce cellulite appearance
- Improve post-liposuction care
- Fight against the heavy-legs syndrome
- Regenerate & detoxicate the body
- Varicose veins prevention
- Lymphatic drainage unblocks lymphatic ducts and vessels. This causes the natural flow of the lymph from the peripheral parts of the body and reduces swelling and pain caused by the excessive amount of the lymph and metabolites in the limbs.
Other indications of lymphatic drainage therapy:
MEDICAL: Venous insufficiency, Chronic edemas, Neuropathy, Arthrosis, Trophic disorders of skin…
WELLNESS: Convalescence (distortion and fixation removal), Temalgia (“Tennis Elbow”, “Jumper`s Knee”, etc.), Regeneration (improvement in metabolism of lactic acid)
Different needs ? Find the right program for you
- Physiological – Removes stasis and encourages re-education of the vascular system. Mainly used for regeneration and sport medicine
- Lymph Drainage – Similar to manual lymphatic drainage massage. Starts by unblocking the groin or axillar ganglion. This is the most suitable program for aesthetic medicine.
- Elephantiasis – The chambers are inflated in succession and then remain inflated. This program is suitable for marked lymphostasis and significant retention of lymphatic fluid.
- Venopress – The program for support and increase of blood flow in peripheries. Helps to prevent vascular problems like varices or phlebedemas.
- Embrocation – Sequential inflating of single chambers in order to ensure careful removing of lymphatic fluid.
- Reversed Combi – Combined program where chambers are inflated in preset pattern. Starts by releasing the stasis, continues by successively pushing the lymphatic mass proximally.
Contraindications of lymphatic drainage therapy:
- Acute inflammation (caused by bacteria, viruses, poisons or allergens)
- Malignant tumors
- Thrombosis and phlebitis
- Major heart problems
- Osteosynthesis or joint replacement in lymphatic paths
SLIMLINE STUDIO RECOMMENDS
Brazilian Skinny Body Wrap Kit – Lose Belly Fat Fast, Reduce Cellulite, Eczema & Stretchmarks. No-Mess Formula for Stomach, Arms, & Thighs. 15 Day Supply (Slimming Cream + Belly Band) + Free Diet Plan
Anti Cellulite Treatment Cream & Massager: Cellulitix Cellulite Remover for Thighs & Buttocks with Adiposlim & Caffeine – Thigh & Buttock Skin Tightening, Firming Lotion for Cellulite Reduction: 100mL