The Vibration plate works in a similar way to weight/resistance training and is called Vibration Training. The Vibration plate generates vibrations from the platform to the body, which makes the muscles contract and expand approximately 30 times per second, depending on the speed it is on. It increase blood circulation and metabolism at a much faster rate than conventional training.
Research has shown that Vibration Training helps people increase their strength, energy levels, bone mass density and decrease body fat, cellulite and stress levels.
Vibration training is also great for knee and joint injuries and spinal cord dysfunction.
- Decrease appearance and reduction of body fat
- Accelerate weight loss and reduction of body fat
- Increase bone density, reduce muscles wasting
- Increase blood circulation
- Increase flexibility, cooridination
- Improve cellular oxygen and nutrient delivery which slows the ageing process
- Stimulates lymph drainage
- Speed training recovery
- Improve of muscles strenth and performance
- Reduce effects of stress